Terms & Conditions
Single bookings up to 9 persons
Bookings up to 9 people can be made online or via phone. A valid credit card is required with its number and expiry date, but the credit card is not charged in advance, the balance of payment is due upon arrival. Credit card is only charged in case of cancellation or No-Show and only by the applicable fees. The data submitted when booking is legally binding. For group bookings (more than 9 people) regardless of the booking method a pre-payment of 50% of the total amount is required.
Price, Compensation, Payment
Payment of the entire length of stay will be charged at the time of the check-in.
Any remaining balance must be paid upon arrival with cash, debit card, credit card or traveler’s check.
In the event of changes to the reservation (incl. a change in the number of reserved beds, room type, the length of stay or other essential services provided by the hostel) the hostel is entitled to modify prices.
If you are unable to make changes or cancel your reservation online, please contact us via email or phone for assistance.
If cancelled or modified up to 2 days (48 hours) by 2:00 PM before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified within 48 hours or less or in case of no-show, fees equivalent to the first night (maximum two nights) accommodation will be charged.
If you wish to cancel any dates during your stay, you must notify the hostel 2 days (48 hours) in advance prior to 2:00 PM of the date you want to cancel. A 90% refund will be provided for dates that are applicable for a refund (10% is non-refundable). Any nights being cancelled that falls within the 48 hours cancellation period are non-refundable.
Check In Policy:
Check-In time is 2:00 PM.
Upon Check-In, photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon. Depending on room availability, early check-in may be available upon request. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charge. Please note that we require a refundable key deposit of $5 per key, which is returned upon checkout. The key deposit must be paid in cash.
Check Out Policy:
Check Out time is at 11:00 AM.
Guests will be charged for late check out. Deposits are refundable if all keys, towel, bed linen and our hostel items provided at the time of your check in are returned in good condition.
Special terms and conditions
Group booking for 10 or more people
Groups of young people under 18 years can only be accommodated if accompanied by group leader(s) who is/are at least 18 years of age or older who take(s) full responsibility for the group. The number of group leaders depend on the size of the group.
Cancellations must be informed via email or fax. Cancellations done through the telephone won’t be accepted.
Unless the contract stipulates something different, the following cancellation policy applies:
For groups of 10 or more,
- Up to 8 weeks prior to arrival, a 10% cancellation fee will be charged as a handling fee.
- 6-8 weeks before arrival 20%of the agreed total price will be charged.
- 5-2 weeks before arrival 50% of the agreed total price will be billed.
- 2-1 weeks before arrival 75% of the agreed total price will be charged.
- 7-2 days prior to arrival 90% of the agreed total price will be charged.
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of San Francisco county.
- At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state ID card, or passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children must contact the hostel prior to booking.
- Our maximum stay is a 14 days.
- Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date may not be due a refund of the price paid on arrival.
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse admission or to end a stay at its own discretion.
- All guests must respect other clients and hostel staff and will be responsible of their own acts during the stay on our premises.
- If details provided at the moment of the booking are incorrect the reservation won’t be confirmed.
- Where it is apparent that a guest is unhappy with their accommodation largely because they have been misinformed about the nature of our Hostel product, you will be charged 100% for any nights they decide not to stay and you will be responsible for assisting them with finding an alternative accommodation.
- Our prices are calculated according to the current tax norms. In case of any changes in tax regulations, the new norms will be implemented on the same (original) tax base.
- By booking a bed in a dorm the guest accepts to share the room with other people. If the guests doesn’t wish to share with anyone will have to pay the all the unoccupied beds or book a private room.
- Our hostel is a non-smoking hostel. A $250 fine will be charged for deep cleaning service and additional charge will incur as a smoke alarm is activated and fire engines are summoned. They will also be asked to leave the premises.